Chinese Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 Medium potatoes, cut into thin slices
- 4 Chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2tbsp Hoisin sauce or Plum sauce
- 100g Baby sweetcorn
- 1 Red pepper, deseeded and cut into small cubes
- 3 Spring onions, finely sliced
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 200ºC, 400ºF.
Place all ingredients (except spring onions) onto a large baking tray – you can use two smaller ones. Toss together to coat all ingredients in the sauce. Spread out into one single layer on the tray(s).
Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes until browned and tender.
Serve scattered with spring onions.