Aberdeen Angus Steak Salad
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 450g new potatoes scrubbed and halved
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper cut into chunks
- 1 yellow pepper cut into chunks
- 1 courgette cut into chunks
- Black pepper
- 450g berdeen Angus rump steak cut into strips
- 15ml Balsamic vinegar
Heat the oil in a roasting tin then add the potatoes, onion, pepper and courgette and season well. Roast for 30 minutes.
Toss the beef in the balsamic vinegar and add to the roast vegetables. Mix well and continue to cook for a further 10-15 minutes or until the beef is cooked to your taste.
Adjust the seasoning, allow to cool slightly then serve.
Serve with some salad greens on the side to make this a quick and tasty weekday meal.